Monday, August 24, 2009

Texas on Sales Deals at The Wyndham Garden Hotel - Austin

Address: 3401 I 35 S - Austin, TX, United States 78741

Hotel Features:

* Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
* Complimentary, limited-hour fitness room
* Heated outdoor pool and a spa tub
* Revive! American-style restaurant with vegetarian and vegan options, and the ReWind! bar
* Coffee bar serving Starbucks coffee and teas

Guestrooms:

* 300-thread count linen bedding
* Herman Miller ergonomic chairs and granite-surfaced furniture
* Coffeemakers and refrigerators
* King suites with full kitchens
* Complimentary laptop-compatible in-room safes
* Cable television

Hot Promotion:Stay two nights save 20%
Stay three nights save 30%

Destination : Austin, TX

Booking Start Date: 2009-08-03
Booking End Date: 2009-08-31

Travel Start Date: 2009-08-03
Travel End Date: 2009-09-14

View More Texas on Sales Deals and check for other hotels, hotel bookings & hotel reservations.

3 comments:

aisha said...

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.

2005 Honda Pilot AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

Chevy W3500 Turbo

Unknown said...

Nice Blog! I suggest one more best place to find out Cheapest Hotels online.Here you get great discount on all hotel prices through out the world.